- differential boxes reinforcements
- new bearings cleaning and re-greasing
- hard steel pins for reduction gears
- motor mount flanges and motor installation

Anonyme, 26 msg, (IT-21).
 Citer Alerter [103343]
Arf33
25-10-2016 à 02h08
then...even if I didn't made the lower aluminum plate reinforcement, saturday morning I wanted to play with my child in my private area...

1 session...perfect, drive with brake is another planet, very satisfying, etc etc...

I recharged again the battery and after 2 hours I went again out for a second session but unfortunately during driving I catch a wooden fence with the right rear wheel...resul: rear differential box broken.

Citer Alerter [103344]
publicité
25-10-2016 à 02h08
Lien commercial -8-

Arf33
25-10-2016 à 02h09
just after that I went on ebay and I ordered a complete rear assembly (used), I will replace the box and I'll make the aluminum plate.

not so bad...not so good...no problem.

Citer Alerter [103345]
Tusken77
25-10-2016 à 20h56
Acceder au profil du membre
Sad to see the last pictures ! That's the only weakness of the D2, and even with your fiber reinforcement it has broken Maybe the shock was hard too.
Otherwise : great job

Also, can you share the link where you founded your Rod and Ball end for the upper suspension and steering ajustment

Quentin, Modérateur,3573 msg, 23 ans. Chelles (FR-77). [mon blog] Fan de modélisme et sport-auto ! Etudie à l'ISAT.Mes vidéos: www.youtube.com/user/thelastlegend77/videos
 Citer Alerter [103346]
Arf33
25-10-2016 à 22h15
Hi Tusken,

you're right, it's a weak point of this model...the plastic is very old and can't work today without a lower reinforcements.
By the way the broken was related to a very strong hit to the wooden fence (you can see that fence some pics before).
The front and rear shocks are set in a soft way (soft springs, 400 oil)

Saturday was just a first run, nothing special for push the car but I wasn't able to drive with limiter ON and a small mistake (too close to that fence) and happened.
Not a big issue, the car is already repaired because today I received a complete rear assembly (used one).

Now I discovered another problem, the outside axle bearings are almost gone...I don't know if it's because I drove it fast with continuos cornering and braking or because those bearing (bought at VBX Bearings) are chinese ones.
Someone have some suggestion about this ?

about rod&ball I spent a lot of money by buying many different type in different shops, one is Hobbyking, the others in Italy (Jonathn Modellismo and Game Mania) the white ones on the servo-saver came from my local model shop.

bye

Citer Alerter [103347]
Tusken77
25-10-2016 à 22h48
It has happened the same with some of my bearings, chinese of course. For the price it's not really impressive ; once I Bought 20 of them, and 4 or 5 were already out.
Currently, I've already changed 3 on my D2 ; when the noise is near from a GrrrGrrrGrrrr rather than a greasy sound, I just change it.

Be sure that you would have (almost) the same problem with "genuine" bearings, which cost five time more

On Hobbyking, did you find them in 1/10, 1/16 or 1/8 models spare parts ? 'Cause I've never succeed in finding the good ones which fit as well as yours !

Quentin, Modérateur,3573 msg, 23 ans. Chelles (FR-77). [mon blog] Fan de modélisme et sport-auto ! Etudie à l'ISAT.Mes vidéos: www.youtube.com/user/thelastlegend77/videos
 Citer Alerter [103348]
Arf33
26-10-2016 à 00h40
anyway to replace all the outsides bearings now I bought the AVID brand, I read that many person are happy with that...9euro for 8pcs

here the rods&ball bought till now:

for the upper suspension arms, differential side:
www.jonathan.it )-5-pz.html

upper suspension arms rod LH-RH
www.jonathan.it (1pz).html

upper ball for front and rear fuses (connect to rod)
www.game-mania.it +6mm+by+3Racing

right steering rod

left steering rod

ball+cleves (fuses side)
www.hobbyking.com

the shocks are fixed by Dictator balls at the arm side and by M3 screws on towers.

Citer Alerter [103349]
Arf33
26-10-2016 à 21h45
bad news about LRP fusion.
today I received and email from the model shop in spain (where I found them, paid them, bla bla bla) talking about they had a mistake, the online shop was not updated corrctly and they don't have anymore. So they will refound me.

good news today i received the permax 400's

Citer Alerter [103362]
Tusken77
26-10-2016 à 22h25
First, thanks a lot for all your links

The comparison will be fine with the permax ... even better without a wild fence

Citer Alerter [103363]
publicité
26-10-2016 à 22h25
Tchill
27-10-2016 à 17h23
Very good work. You've inspired many of our tutorial. Damage to the case of the rear wheel.
The permax are very good engine for the dictator to speed the lrp are better.

www.youtube.com

Look my channel www.youtube.com .

Gilles, Modérateur,12378 msg, 36 ans. Woustviller (FR-57). [mon blog] www.youtube.com/user/tchillkde
 Citer Alerter [103367]
41 messages.      1 2 3 4 5   - My Dicator 1 project - Lu 2702 fois. [6873]
retour en haut de page Messages récents
répondre dans cette discussion
En ce moment sur le tchat
Le 05 à 21h30 Julman008 ce message comporte une illustrationBonsoir à tout le monde je suis nouveau sur ce forum je viens d'acheté cette avion de marque Nikko.
Des connaisseur sur ce model ?
Le 21 à 14h57 Papinou bonjour, je recherche un chargeur nikko pack 1465, 9,6v
Le 14 à 09h25 Korreka Pour les personnes à la recherche d'émetteur Nikko (telecomande) et ne savent pas qui choisir:
[url=http://reparar-cochesrc.blogspot...
Le 22 à 21h17 Chaveta bonjour,j'ai perdu l'emetteur de mon bolide nikko defender 40mhz. s'il vous plait j'ai besoin de votre aid our trouvé un compactible
Le 22 à 21h22 Chaveta Capture d’écran 2017-07-17 à 23.36.54.png

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/cyclurba/public_html/nikkoevolution.fr/include/fonction_DB.php on line 18

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/cyclurba/public_html/nikkoevolution.fr/include/fonction_DB.php on line 20

Warning: array_count_values(): Can only count STRING and INTEGER values! in /home/cyclurba/public_html/nikkoevolution.fr/pub/banniere.php on line 168

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/cyclurba/public_html/nikkoevolution.fr/include/fonction_DB.php on line 18

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/cyclurba/public_html/nikkoevolution.fr/include/fonction_DB.php on line 20

Warning: array_count_values(): Can only count STRING and INTEGER values! in /home/cyclurba/public_html/nikkoevolution.fr/pub/banniere.php on line 168